Deadline: 30 June, 2023
The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS), in partnership with the International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), has opened applications for the TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme.
The fellowship is designed for young scientists from developing countries who wish to pursue research towards a PhD in Chemical and Biological Sciences.
- Fellows will receive a monthly stipend that covers living costs, such as food, accommodation, local transportation and incidental minor illness
- Open to Africans who are not more than 35 years of age in 2023
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree in the field of Natural Sciences
- Applicants must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country
- Applicants must provide a certificate of good health from a qualified medical doctor
- Applicants must be registered PhD students in their home country and provide the ‘Registration and No Objection Certificate’ from the home university
- Applicants must provide an official Preliminary Acceptance Letter from ICCBS
- Applicants must provide evidence of proficiency in English, if medium of education was not English
- Applicants must provide evidence that they will return to their home country on completion of the fellowship
- Applicants must not take up other assignments during the period of their fellowship
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Justice Okai-Allotey