Deadline: 21 April, 2023
Women In Africa (WIA) has opened applications for the 2023 WIA Young Leaders Programme.
The programme is aimed at supporting and highlighting young African women leaders who will play a major role in the African revolution.
- Connect with high-level personalities and mentors such as CEOs, ministers, journalists, business or public figures, and serial entrepreneurs
- Be trained on boards, media training, career coaching and other customised training
- Benefit from international media visibility
- Open to women between the ages of 25 and 40
- Be born in an African country or have parents born in an African country
- Be involved in the development of the continent and social commitment
- Have leadership skills (humility, empathy, and resilience)
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with ‘self-made’ backgrounds
- Have a vision of what Africa should be in the future
- Be willing to reconcile business conduct, social impact, and public/private dialogue
- Have the ability to take on responsibilities at the highest level
- Possess strong convincing skills combined with a taste for teamwork
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Women in Africa