Deadline: 27 April, 2023
The Organisation for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) has opened applications for the Early Career Fellowship for Women.
The fellowship is designed to support fellows to establish environments at their institutions where they can maintain an international standard of research and attract scholars from all over the world for collaboration.
- Selected fellows will receive up to U.S. $50,000
- Open to citizens and residents of African countries
- At the time of application, applicants must be already employed (or will be employed by the start of the fellowship) at the university or research institute where the research project will be carried out
- The institution where the research project will be carried out must be in one of the Science and Technology Lagging Countries (STLCs)
- Research project proposals from other fields (social sciences, education, etc.) are not eligible and will not be taken into consideration
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: OWSD