Deadline: 15 May, 2023
The Rotary Foundation has opened applications for its Rotary Peace Fellowship for the 2024–25 academic session.
The Rotary Peace Centres Programme, established in 2002, develops the capacity of peace and development professionals to become effective catalysts for peace.
- Tuition and fees
- Round-trip transportation, internship and field-study expenses
- Fellows earn a postgraduate diploma upon completion of the programme
- Be proficient in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Have the potential for leadership
- Have at least three years of full-time relevant experience in peace or development work
- Candidates for Makerere University must either be from Africa, have worked in Africa, or work with African communities or initiatives outside the continent
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Rotary International