Roddenberry Foundation has opened applications for the Catalyst Fund.
The Catalyst Fund is designed for small innovations, whose ideas are highly potentially impactful, innovative, community-based and sustainable.
The Catalyst Fund is geared towards small and/or early-stage ideas and projects that need a capital infusion to launch or prove viability.
- The Catalyst Fund makes grants between $2,500–$15,000 to anyone, anywhere in the world
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Submit an application in English
- Include completed responses to all required application questions
- Agree to all legal terms and conditions of the Catalyst Fund grant programme
- Be able to legally receive grant funding
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI