Deadline: 15 May, 2023
The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation have opened applications for the Einstein Fellowship 2024.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their areas of specialisation, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
- Fellows will be provided with accommodation for five to six months
- Fellows will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses
- Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences
- Applications for 2024 should include a CV, a two-page project proposal, and two letters of recommendation
- All documents must be received by deadline
- A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant
- The proposed project need not be entirely completed during the time of the fellowship, but can be the beginning of a longer project
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNCTAD