Deadline: 23 February, 2023
The Center for Effective Global Action (CEGA) has opened applications for the 2023–2024 CEGA Fellowship.
The CEGA fellowship equips early-career African social scientists with the skills to carry out rigorous impact evaluations of economic development programmes and become champions for evidence-informed policy.
- The fellowship will cover the costs of room and board in Berkeley, health insurance, visa fees, and roundtrip economy airfare for selected fellows
- Fellows will be provided with a monthly stipend to cover any other expenses that may occur during their stay at UC Berkeley
- Be a national of an East African or Anglophone West African country
- Be fluent in English
- Have a master’s degree or a Ph.D. within the last eight years, or be enroled in a Ph.D. programme in Economics, Statistics, Epidemiology/Public Health, or a related field
- Have a current affiliation with a research institution, university or other research organisation in East or West Africa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CEGA