Deadline: 02 February, 2023
Location: Dakar, Senegal
World Vision International (WVI) has opened applications for the role of Resources Acquisition and Management Director.
WVI is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organisation.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of the WV Senegal resource development strategy and in the acquisition of new government, multilateral, foundation and private grants
- Ensure resource diversification, strengthened donor networking and improved resource acquisition capabilities for WV Senegal
- Working closely with RAM team members and with technical specialists in each sector, ensure the implementation and coordination of grant acquisition processes
- Build the capacity of other staff in resource acquisition, and provide backstopping support to projects, as needed
- Master’s degree in a field related to international development
- Five years, minimum, of experience in successful proposal writing and management of proposal development teams, programme design, grant acquisition and grant management for international development NGOs
- Five years, minimum, of experience in team management, track record of success in motivating teams and inspiring teamwork and successfully training, mentoring and supervising grant staff
- Track record of success in networking, partnering and donor relations
- Experience in project management with government and multilateral agencies
- Bilingual in French and English
- Ability and willingness to travel within Senegal up to 30 to 40 percent of the time
- International travel of up to ten percent may be required
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WVI