Deadline: 17 August, 2022
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Save the Children International has opened applications for the role of Multimedia and Communications Officer.
The organisation works to ensure children around the world get health care, food and shelter as well as learning and child protection services.
- Be part of the team implementing the ‘Literate Village’ project
- Create high-quality communications and media content, according to the communications plan in line with the project’s strategic visibility and advocacy objectives
- Edit and process the project’s media assets and generate new content for the project as per the direction of the advocacy and communications lead
- Produce both print and digital content, participating in shooting and filming visits, and running social media campaigns, as necessary
- Four years of experience, including two years, minimum, in a humanitarian/NGO and/or development context
- Two years of experience in multimedia production (photos, videos, graphics designs)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, or Graphic Design
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of design skills and design packages, such as InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator, or equivalent software
- Good knowledge of communication material production and solid experience in producing high-quality content and graphic design output
- Evidence of excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Capacity and willingness to be flexible and agile, carrying out regular field visits to project sites
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Passion to empower lives and transform communities through education
- Commitment to aims and principles of Save the Children
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNMISS