Deadline: 19 August, 2022
Climate Tracker has opened applications for the 2022 Global COP27 Journalism Fellowship.
Climate Tracker is an international nonprofit that supports and trains young journalists to identify and tell climate stories.
- Full travel and accommodation coverage
- Work and live with journalists from around the world
- Be part of the well-known COP Climate Tracker team
- Interview and network with leading environment voices in the world
- Track own country’s negotiations live and directly
- One month of pre-COP27 online training in the leadup to the COP27 conference in Egypt
- Small group and individual mentoring throughout the COP27
- Support to edit and pitch stories throughout the COP27
- Opportunities to work on collaborative stories with other reporters
- Global publicity
- Join a global team of virtual reporters
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Have at least one year of journalism experience
- Have a hunger to improve as a journalist
- Have a proven history of writing quality climate stories (show that you’ve published a climate or environmental story in the past three months)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Paul Kagame