Location: Lusaka Province, Zambia
Action Against Hunger is seeking to fill the role of Country Director.
The organisation is a global humanitarian outfit that takes action against the causes and effects of hunger.
- Develop and execute a country strategy that will ensure relevance and impact of Action Against Hunger in Zambia
- Ten years, minimum, of senior management experience
- Ten years, minimum, of experience in development contexts, preferable in emerging economies in Africa
- Overall knowledge of Action Against Hunger key areas of intervention
- Experience NGO operations, preferably in Africa
- Excellent external relations skills and experience in engaging with national and local government authorities
- Results-driven and demonstrable ability to set and communicate goals and ensure effective and appropriate decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to develop, organise, mentor, and motivate a multicultural team
- Experience in fundraising from a diverse donor portfolio in similar contexts like Zambia (emerging economies), preferably in Africa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Action Against Hunger