Deadline: 07 August, 2022
Applications are now open for the 2022 WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship Programme powered by De Beers Group.
It is designed to develop leadership, innovation, well-being and employability skills required by young graduates to succeed in the engineering industry and beyond.
- Gain exclusive access to WomEng-developed resources for leadership, innovation, well-being and employability skills
- Grow a professional network
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Grow your community of other like-minded women in engineering and technology
- Engaged fellows will be able to attend a networking event with leaders from De Beers Group
- Open to all engineering, technology and built environment students that identify as women
- Applicants must be studying full-time at a university or university of technology in South Africa, Botswana or Namibia
- Applicants not citizens of South Africa, Namibia or Botswana are also eligible to apply
- Applicants must be in the final semester of their undergraduate studies or full-time postgraduate studies
- Applicants must be able to commit between seven to nine hours each month between September 2022 and March 2023 to participate in the programme
- WomEng Fellowship alumni are not eligible to apply
To apply and for more information click here.
Photo source: Womeng