Deadline: 30 September, 2022
The United States African Development Foundation (USADF) has opened applications for grants to support registered African agricultural cooperatives.
Grants, according to USADF, will support solutions that extend organisation’s capabilities to increase their revenues, create jobs, improve farmer incomes, and achieve sustainable market-based growth.
- Maximum award is U.S. $250,000
- Organisation must have been operating for a minimum of two years
- Organisation must have a minimum of 200 active members or suppliers
- Organisation must have the capability to effectively use grants funds
- Organisation’s ownership and management must agree on the problem to be addressed and have a commitment to benefit their community
- Organisation must have basic functional management and financial controls for a minimum of two years to demonstrate capability to account for USADF funds
- Organisation must be 100% percent Africa-owned and led
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung