Deadline: 31 August, 2022
The Rhodes Trust has opened applications for another round of Rhodes Scholarships.
The scholarships support exceptional young people at the University of Oxford, and actively fosters lifelong learning and fellowship.
Each year, the Rhodes Trust Scholarships are offered to more than 90 Rhodes scholars selected from 20 Rhodes constituencies (64 countries) worldwide to study for a postgraduate degree.
- Successful applicants will receive tuition fees and annual stipend for two years
- Successful applicants will also attend international conferences and conduct additional fieldwork
- Applicant must be a citizen of Kenya, South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, Eswatini, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria,Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, Togo, Zambia, or Zimbabwe
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 24
- Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree programme
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: MONUSCO Photos