Deadline: 11 July, 2022
North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE), in partnership with Pratt and Whitney, has launched funding opportunities to support e-STEM programmes.
Specifically, the funding opportunities seek proposals for programmes that engage students, particularly those considered underrepresented in STEM, in meaningful learning experiences that increase STEM skills.
- Successful nonprofits and their partners will receive funding of up to U.S.$15,000 to implement e-STEM programmes that engage students between the ages of 11–18
- Be a nonprofit under your country’s laws, or a non-governmental organisation that follows other foreign government laws for charitable purposes
- Have a working bank account that can receive electronic funds in U.S dollars (the bank must not be subject to US or other applicable governmental sanctions and other restrictions)
- Submit a programme that works with students between the ages of 11–18
- Be able to administer programmes between November 2022 to October 2023
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: NAAEE