Deadline: 19 June, 2022
Applications are now open for the Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative (CYFI) programme.
The fellowship brings together Nigerian youths of exceptional vision, skills, and experience to design and implement projects that will have a positive impact on the Nigerian society.
- Participate in a year-long professional development programme
- Strengthen work through new connections, skills and ideas
- Get mentored by experienced Nigerians and Americans
- Join the U.S. Consulate General network in Nigeria
- Be between the ages of 21 and 35 on or before the application deadline
- Be a Nigerian who lives in Lagos State
- Be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Not open to alumni of the Carrington Fellowship
- Be available to participate in the one-year long programme in Lagos, Nigeria
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Paul Kagame