Deadline: 05 September, 2022
University of Cambridge has announced a call for applications for the Cambridge-Africa Research Fund.
The fund supports pairs of researchers in sub-Saharan African institutions, across all disciplines, to initiate and/or strengthen research collaborations.
- Successful applicant will receive grants of between £1,000 and £20,000
- Applicants must be either working at the University of Cambridge or at a research institute affiliated with the university
- Applicants should have a formal link to a research group/department/faculty in their home institution
- It is also expected that applicants remain employed beyond the end date of their grant awards
- Applicants must be at post-doctoral level or above, and by completing an application, it is understood that they are doing so with support from their head of department or equivalent
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CIFOR