Deadline: 25 June, 2022
Applications are now open for cohort four of The Bulb Africa 2022 Fellowship programme.
- Gain access to on-call tech professionals and lifelong support and opportunities through friendships that may evolve into professional connections
- Develop high-demand skills in the tech industry by completing group projects and working with fellows to develop valuable products
- Receive monthly stipends
- Be a dedicated tech enthusiast
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Have at least a university degree
- Have an National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate
- Have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Erik (HASH) Hersman