Deadline: 31 May, 2022
UNESCO has opened applications for the Silk Roads Youth Research Grant.
Grant applicants are invited to address areas of academic study which relate to the shared heritage and plural identities of the Silk Roads, as well as its internal diversity, and potential in contemporary societies for creativity, intercultural dialogue, social cohesion, regional and international cooperation, and ultimately sustainable peace and development.
- 12 researchers will receive $10,000 each for a research project
- Open to postgraduate researchers from all countries
- Applicant must be aged 35 and younger at the time of application
- The proposed research may be carried out by an individual researcher or may be part of a group or collaborative project, however only one grant will be awarded per research project
- Proposed research may cover Science and Technology and Traditional Knowhow; Religion and Spirituality; Language and Literature; Arts and Music; Traditional Sports and Games; Economy and Trade; Silk Roads Legacy and Contemporary Issues
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI