PwC Nigeria, in partnership with Xerde, has opened applications for the Nigeria Tech Talent Boot Camp 2022.
The objective of the programme is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems.
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- Opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- Opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable
- Stipends that cover essential expenses during the programme
- Individuals between the ages of 18 and 30 located in Lagos, Nigeria
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non-technical audience
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them
To apply and for more information click here.
Photo source: PwC