Deadline: 13 May, 2022
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Plan International is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Program Coordinator – Sponsorship.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Manage the SPAD budget at the programme level
- Responsible for project design, overseeing implementation and monitoring (where appropriate with the participation of sponsored children) while ensuring quality programme delivery
- Ensure integration as well as smooth teamwork within and across other programmes (including sponsorship operation)
- Ensure versatile partnership based on mutual accountability through collaborative engagement for the achievement of results
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Project Management, Development Studies, Rural Development, Sociology, or Economics
- Three years, minimum, of relevant experience for candidates with master’s degree and five years for candidates with bachelor’s degree, with two years in NGOs
- Demonstrated experience in the management of integrated multi-sectoral projects
- Proficiency in using computer and relevant applications
- Multi-sectoral Knowledge
- Knowledge of Plan International’s sponsorship programmes (desirable)
- In-depth knowledge of project cycle management and child-focused programming
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities and implications to community development
- Knowledge of effective participatory monitoring, evaluation and research systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships with colleagues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation
- Strong negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret financial data
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: EU Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid