Deadline: 07 June 2022
Microsoft has opened applications for 2022 Research PhD Fellowship.
The Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship is a global programme that identifies and empowers the next generation of exceptional computing research talent.
The programme is designed for PhD students at universities globally pursuing research aligned to the Microsoft research areas of focus.
- Researcher will receive $15,000 to help complete research as part of doctoral thesis work for 2022–2023 academic session
- 12-week paid internship with Microsoft Research’s Cambridge, UK Lab, or the Microsoft Africa Research Institute (MARI)
- Opportunities will be provided to build relationships with research teams at Microsoft
- PhD students must be enrolled in a university in Africa, Europe, or the Middle East
- Proposed research must be closely related to one of the themes at Microsoft Research Cambridge
- Students must be entering their third year or beyond of their PhD programme between August 2021 and July 2022
- PhD students must continue to be enrolled in the university in the beginning of academic year 2022 or forfeit the award
- PhD students submitting a proposal should be able to communicate about their research (in writing and verbally) in English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CIFOR