Deadline: 20 June, 2022
McKinsey and Company has opened applications for the Forward Africa Programme.
The programme is designed to equip the next generation of young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work.
It is a free online learning programme focusing on the leadership, business, and digital skills that are relevant and transferrable across industries and roles.
- Turn complex business challenges into opportunities using structured and creative thinking
- Communicate with impact to move audience to action
- Apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology
- Build resilience and emotional awareness to work successfully, both independently and in teams, especially in times of change
- Applicant must be living in an African country
- Applicant must have at least one and no more than five years of formal work experience
- Applicant must have completed post-secondary education (for example, diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree)
- Applicant must have a good command of the English language as the programme will be conducted in English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Jeannette Kagame