Deadline: 30 June, 2022
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 12-month programme supporting the leadership development of social enterprise leaders across the world.
This fellowship is designed for social entrepreneurs who are working to create social impact within their communities and are ready to scale their leadership.
- Mentoring and leadership assessment resources
- Join a network of peers and sector experts
- Targeted financial capital
- Open to social enterprise leaders based anywhere in the world
- Applicant should be working to make the world a better place through business
- Ideal fellows should be dedicated to their own self-discovery and development
- Be under 40 years of age
- Have a social enterprise leadership experience, operating for three to five years
- Enterprise must be at least two years old
- Enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate
- Candidates must be committed full time to running their enterprise
- Candidates should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNCTAD