Deadline: 20 May, 2022
Natview Foundation for Technology Innovation (NFTI) has announced a call for applications for the 2022 Data Science Fellowship Programme in Kaduna State.
The five-year programme is part of the Kaduna State’s data revolution plan aimed at strengthening the coordination in the collection and use of data for evidence-based decision-making.
The programme is jointly implemented by the government of Kaduna State, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and NFTI.
- Upgrade skills and develop a career in the most sought-after industry in the world
- Work with a team of public policy experts, data analysts to contribute to development planning, public policy, and use of data for evidence-based decision-making in the health sector
- Six months of paid internship programme with industry leaders and stakeholders within the health sector
- Model data using Artificial Intelligence and machine learning tools within the Amina J. Mohammed SDGs Data Lab
- Build a sustainable network within the data science ecosystem
- Except for exceptional cases, open to applicant between the ages of 18–35
- Applicant’s residence must be in Kaduna State
- Applicant must be a tertiary institution graduate in any of the STEM fields
- Undergraduates within the STEM fields who are doing their six months to one-year internships can apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: NFTI