Deadline: May 30, 2022
The African Alliance has opened applications for Covid-19 Advocacy Support Grant.
The African Alliance is working to ensure that affected communities are informed about their rights and have access to dignified health care.
- Successful applicant will receive ZAR 280,000
- Application must be from an indigenous-led organisation
- Applicant must have a main or head office located in Africa
- Applicant must not be an international non-governmental organisation
- Applicant must declare a policy and practice of being non-discriminatory to any groups
- Applicant must have active partnerships or a presence in rural communities in a country
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Bank