Deadline: 31 May, 2022
Women in Africa (WIA) and the Coca-Cola Foundation have opened applications for the JAMII Femmes programme.
The JAMII Femmes initiative aims to increase the impact of African women entrepreneurs on the African economy and support the creation of innovative solutions for sustainable development that will contribute to positive change in Africa.
- With the accelerator programme, 70 women entrepreneurs from three countries will benefit from an in-depth support programme and coaching
- 600 women entrepreneurs will receive grants to support their business development and increase their impact on communities.
- At the end of the programme, one laureate per country will receive a prize of $10,000 to support their project
- The programme will give participants lifetime access to the WIA network, and thus, to potential collaborators throughout Africa
- Applicants must be women over 18 years of age
- Applicants must be nationals or residents of Nigeria, Kenya or Ivory Coast
- Applicants must be entrepreneurs mainly in the agriculture sector and/or in relation to the sustainable development objectives defined by UNESCO
- Applicant’s business or project must have a direct impact on the African continent
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WIA