Deadline: 10 May, 2022
Location: Maiduguri, Nigeria
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is seeking to fill the role of HR Manager.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the country HR strategy
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures
- Ensure country HR adheres to employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies
- Ensure compliance with the local labour law
- Ensure training, support, control and development of HR teams
- Ensure support and training of all staff with HR responsibilities/personnel management
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports
- Ensure safe and standardised filing of personnel documents in all area offices
- Actively promote Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) standards and principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC
- Five years, minimum, of experience working as a senior HR manager in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: NRC