The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) has opened applications for Scholarship Programme for Leadership Development.
The programme enables African students to study in an African country other than their home country and in this way immerse themselves in richness and diversity that the country and its communities has to offer.
- Accommodation and meals
- One return ticket per duration of studies
- A fixed stipend
- Applicant must be a national of an African country, residing in any African country
- Applicant must have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution(s) outside of country of citizenship and/or residency
- Applicant must have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution(s) to pursue their postgraduate studies within the following year
- Applicant must have obtained at least 70 percent in each subject/course in the last two completed years of study
- Applicant must produce evidence of demonstrated leadership abilities or potential guided by the questions/requirements set out in the application form
- Applicant must submit a complete online application form with the required supporting documentation
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa University