Deadline: 04 May, 2022
Internet Society has opened applications for the Mid Career Fellowship 2022.
The Mid Career Fellowship provides today’s leaders with the know-how to navigate volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity, knowing that their purpose, livelihood, and organizational goals are influenced or impacted by the Internet.
The fellows work throughout five modules which have live lectures and assessments, and culminate in a symposium to showcase the work they have completed. The program also includes seminars on trends, such as digital geopolitics and leadership in VUCA environments, practical case studies and cross-sector networking.
- All costs, including academic coursework, online sessions, and other programme elements, are covered by the Internet Society
- Have at least ten years of relevant experience, including leading or managing teams and/or projects, in the Internet space in a technical, policy, economic, societal, or other capacity
- Be working in a position/organisation that is addressing digital challenges or facing digital disruption and transformation
- Be willing to solve problems, work in multi-stakeholder and multi-disciplinary teams, and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Have reliable access to broadband Internet connection and relevant devices
- Be able to fully participate in the seven-month experience which requires a commitment of approximately six hours a week
- Have a proficiency level in verbal and written English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ICSI