Deadline: 25 March, 2022
YouthHubAfrica is seeking to fill the role of Consultant (State Desk Review on Universal Basic Education Act).
YouthHubAfrica is an online community that seeks to create a platform for young people in Africa involved in social change to interact, learn and collaborate in new ways.
- Develop a report detailing the level of funding for SUBEB, the need to scale funding and how this will impact the selected states’ educational sector
- Develop a fact sheet on the performance of states in accessing the UBE fund and how the funds were utilised
- Ten years, minimum, of experience working in the public education sector and its relevant government ministry, department and/or agency
- Bachelor in Education (or a related field)
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in writing
- Advanced knowledge of Nigeria’s political, educational sector and education financing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, remain flexible to a changing environment, and make decisions independently
- Experience in handling similar consultancy or tasks
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Bank