Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) has announced a call for applications for the Women in Technology Incubator programme in Kenya.
The programme aligns with calls for more diversity in technology, entrepreneurship and for more opportunities for women to develop entrepreneurial and leadership excellence.
- 12 weeks of an immersive learning experience
- Access to a leading network of coaching experts
- Access to B2B networking opportunities
- Personalised mentorship sessions to address unique business needs
- Opportunity to join a supportive Women in Tech Alumni Network
- KES 1million equity-free grant for the top five finalists
- Nine months of ongoing support from Standard Chartered and @iBizAfrica for the top five finalists
- The business must be based in Kenya, i.e., be aligned with the needs of Kenyans and operating in Kenya
- The company must be a tech-enabled and/or leveraging on emerging technologies
- The company must be founded or cofounded by a woman with an equal or majority stake
- The founder or cofounder must be over 18 years old and Kenyan
- Business models must have a clear focus on sustainability and alignment to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Three months to less than two years of operations
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Vu Hoang