Deadline: 30 June, 2022
Applications are open for
The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has opened applications for the Junior Professionals Programme.
The Junior Professionals Programme is an opportunity for qualified, professional women in West Africa to transform their passion for international relief and development work into a career with CRS.
Over a 12-month period, each participant will build core skills while working alongside experienced staff and supporting critical programmes.
- Practical training: Through hands-on experience and extensive training, Junior Professionals will grow and develop their skills in project design; program management; monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning; partnership building; and operations.
- Mentorship: Each Junior Professional will be paired with a mentor who will be actively involved in providing guidance, feedback and career coaching.
- Customized professional experience: In addition to the core training, Junior Professionals will build their skills in a specific area related to their professional development goals, and strategically position themselves for onward positions with CRS.
- Regional networking: All Junior Professionals will be part of the regional community of practice that will share successes, challenges, and lessons learned from their work.
- Open to West African women
- Applicant must have a master’s degree in a related field (e.g., Economic Development, Agriculture, Health, Business, Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain)
- Applicant must have at least six months of relevant work experience
- Applicant must have excellent speaking and writing skills in the official business language of the country (French or English)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CRS