Deadline: 28 February, 2022
The African Union (AU) and the European Union (EU) have announced a call for participation in the 2022 Digital for Development (D4D) Journalism Competition.
The AU-EU D4D Hub supports African institutions to lay grounds for an inclusive digital transformation that benefits everyone.
Through the competition, the organisers seek to raise awareness on the importance of building a digital economy and society that leaves no one behind.
- Economy-class round ticket from country of origin to Tallinn
- Tourist visa fees
- Accommodation (for three days)
- Allowance to cover meals and local transport
- Ticket to enter the conference (for three days)
- The winning entry and two other finalists will receive a certificate
- Open to African journalists who use online media to report on the impact of digital technologies on people’s lives across Africa
- Entries must be of high-quality and in-depth stories that contribute to raise awareness on the importance of building a digital economy and society that leaves no one behind
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Deutsche Welle