Deadline: 21 January, 2022
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Save the Children International has opened applications for the role of Project Coordinator.
The organisation works to ensure children around the world get health care, food and shelter as well as learning and child protection services.
- Support the project manager to effectively and efficiently plan, manage and deliver the ANSWER project components within the impact area in ways that meet both local and international Save the Children and respective donor requirements and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related discipline or social sciences with experience in ASRHR and GBV programming
- Postgraduate training in public health, health system strengthening, community health, reproductive health, gender or a related area will be a plus
- Planning, organising and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel and work in hard-to-reach areas, occasionally under strenuous conditions
- Ability to intervene in crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities
- Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively with partners
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Save the Children