Deadline: 14 February, 2022
The Reuters Institute has announced a call for applications for its 2022–2023 fellowship cohorts.
This is a programme for working journalists and editors who will return to journalism after spending a few months with the institute.
The institute accepts around 30 journalist fellows from around the world each year, each of whom bring fascinating insights and a wealth of experience to the institute.
- Successful applicants will get their fees covered and receive a monthly stipend to cover the cost of accommodation, food, and general living expenses
- Cost of travel to and from the UK and any visa costs will also be covered
- Fellows will be embedded in a cutting-edge institution that is shaping key media debates
- Fellows will be part of an institution with a global outlook, as journalist fellows come from all over the world and share ideas and experiences of working in different countries and different mediums
- Just one hour from London by train, providing convenient access to some of the world’s leading news publishers like The Guardian, the Financial Times and the BBC
- Applicant must have a minimum of five years of journalistic experience, or in rare cases demonstrate the equivalent level of expertise
- Open to journalists from all over the world, including Africa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNclimatechange