Deadline: 31 January, 2022
Applications are now open for the Orange Corners Incubation Programme.
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands that aims to strengthen the entrepreneurial spirit in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
The six-month programme involves the development of entrepreneurial projects/startups, and the capacity building of project leaders and founders of startups.
- Access to a friendly and equipped workspace
- Practical workshops
- Timeout with business experts and mentors
- Open to young entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35, with innovative business concepts established in the country
- Graduates from schools or training institutions
- Applicant’s business project must be at the ideation stage or in business for one year
- Applicant’s project/company must be contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Open to project/company in the following sectors: food/agri-business, education, renewable energies, recycling/sustainable economy, and health
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNCTAD