Deadline: 18 March, 2022
The British Ecological Society has opened applications for Ecologists in Africa Grant.
Ecologists in Africa, according to the British Ecological Society, face unique challenges in carrying out research. As such, the grant is designed to support ecologists to develop their skills, experience and knowledge base as well as making connections with ecologists internationally.
- Support of up to £8,000 for ecologists in Africa to carry out innovative ecological research
- Be a scientist and a citizen of a country in Africa or from a ‘low-income economy’ or ‘lower-middle-income economy’, according to the World Bank categorisation
- Have at least an MSc or equivalent degree
- Be working for a university or research institution in Africa (including field centres, NGOs, museums, etc.) that provide basic research facilities
- Be ready to carry out the research in a country in Africa or its associated island
To apply and for more information click here.
Photo source: British Ecological Society