The Alibaba Business School has announced a call for applications for its eFounders Fellowship Class Nine.
Jointly organised by Alibaba Business School and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), the fellowship is a community of passionate and successful ‘champions for the new economy’ looking to inspire and create a more inclusive development model for all.
- Hotel accommodation (shared room)
- Training materials and training session costs
- Field trips and site visit transportation costs
- Small daily living allowance
- Open to full-time founder or co-founder of an officially registered digital venture that has been in operation for at least two years
- Venture must be headquartered or operating in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, or South Africa
- Venture must provide at least one referral in application
- Venture must provide official business licence
- Entrepreneurs below 35 years old of age, female entrepreneurs, and target country citizens are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Alibaba Business School