Deadline: 01 April, 2022
The Africa Health Research Institute AHRI, in partnership with the University College London (UCL), has opened applications for 2022–2023 MSc Scholarship.
The scholarship is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
- Full tuition
- Round-trip (economy class) airfare to and from the UK
- Monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and tier four visa costs
- Applicant must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application
- Applicant must hold a valid passport at the time of application
- Applicant must have honours degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree with second class division one honours or 70 percent in an appropriate subject
- Successful applicant will need to be in London to start their chosen course in September 2022
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: AHRI