Deadline: 23 December, 2021
Applications are open for the 2022 Ocean Fellowship Programme 2022.
The Ocean Fellowship gathers participants to consider their kinship and duties of care toward the ocean and its relations in multi-species communities and with diverse lifeforms.
- Each fellow will receive a total allowance of €4,500 for the full duration of the programme
- Each fellow will also receive allowance for travel to and from Venice and accommodation in Venice for three months (subject to one return ticket and modest accommodation in accordance with the travel policy)
- Successful applicants will be supported in the process of securing additional support as well as clearing visas and medical insurance
- Open to individuals who identify as indigenous and/or who align themselves with indigenous issues
- Artistes, activists, scientists, and practitioners from all fields are encouraged to apply for the fellowship
- Applicants should engage critically with oceanic subjects
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: US Embassy South Africa