Deadline: 27 December, 2021
The Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund (WPHF) has announced a call for proposals in Mali to protect the rights of women and girls and reinforce the institutional capacity of local women’s organisations in crisis settings.
WPHF supports quality interventions aimed at strengthening the capacity of women to locally prevent conflicts, to cope with crises and emergency situations and seize essential peacebuilding opportunities.
- Successful applicants will receive between U.S.$2,500 and U.S.$200,000 for project execution
- Open to international, national and local women’s rights organisations, feminist groups or civil society organisations led by women
- Organisation must demonstrate proven experience working with women and girls
- Field organisations and local community organisations are particularly encouraged to apply
- Joint projects are allowed and encouraged
To submit and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UN Women