Deadline: 15 December, 2021
The challenge, designed to support South Sudanese entrepreneurs and their businesses, provides a platform for the youth to pitch and showcase their businesses to win both financial and technical support.
With this programme, WFP, UNDP and their partners seek to foster an enabling environment for startups and SMEs in South Sudan to scale into commercially viable businesses that contribute to the economy while creating a positive impact in society.
- Receive up to $40,000 in equity-free funding
- Access to experts of WFP and partners
- Chance to request specific business support
- Networking and exposure
- Have a valid business licence for operating in South Sudan
- Have annual revenue turnover of at least U.S.$5,000 equivalent for the previous year
- Have at least three full-time working members/founders dedicated to the business
- At least 50 percent of the senior management/founding team must be from South Sudan
- Entity must be based and operating in South Sudan
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNAMID