Deadline: 04 January, 2022
The partners, through the programme, aim to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders to develop the skills and tools they need to drive health and well-being in underserved communities.
- Participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan
- Participate in a six-month accelerated learning and development programme
- Individual coaching with senior Johnson and Johnson leaders
- The scholarship is intended for young leaders between the ages of 18 and 30
- The scholarship is intended for young leaders from non-governmental organisations, social enterprises, community-based organisations or individual leaders/entrepreneurs who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families and communities
- Health care professionals who are classified as government officials within their home countries will need approval from their employers
- Applicants should provide evidence of commitment to positive change
- Applicants should have understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this programme
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Maryland GovPics