The Environmental Reporting Collective (ERC) has opened applications for the Collaborative Investigation Grants.
The grants are specifically aimed at promoting collaboration, and allowing journalists from different countries to work together to fill in gaps in their reporting, especially when tracing environmental crimes across borders.
- The grant amount is between U.S.$1,000 and U.S.$3,000
- Applications must include at least two journalists or media outlets from two different countries or regions
- Freelance journalists are eligible to apply
- Proposals must be investigative, and have an environmental focus
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate how their story would benefit from collaboration
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DW Akademie