Deadline: 31 December, 2021
EduGrant has announced a call for applications for the Risk and Return Fund Scholarship.
EduGrant is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that provides students easy access to educational opportunities, funders and mentors.
- Fully-funded scholarship
- Applicants must be in their second year in school
- Applicants must have gained admission in a recognised tertiary institution in Nigeria to study an engineering or any technology-related course
- Applicants must create a profile on EduGrant’s website
- Applicants must be able to write a 500-word compelling essay using the ‘objective section’ of their profile created on the Edugrant website
- Applicants must provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 4.50 and above
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DFAT