Deadline: 03 December, 2021
Location: Juba, South Sudan
Christian Aid is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Operation Manager.
Christian Aid’s vision is to eradicate extreme poverty by dismantling its root causes across the world, and enabling the voice and agency of the poor and the marginalised to be fully realised.
- Oversee all aspects of CA financial and operation management, ensuring timely delivery of procurement and financial compliance
- Maintain accurate and updated financial, admin and procurement records, providing financial and procurement-related support to Christian Aid staff and partners
- Provide tier one HR, tier two I.T. and act as a key point of coordination and communication with Christian Aid
- Support fundraising and leveraging of resources
- Be an IFAC qualified accountant or equivalent with strong background knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Considerable experience in financial management and budgeting
- Experience in Management of audits and familiarity with local government regulations and procedures
- Demonstrated capacity to manage large institutional funded grants
- Possess skills in procurement management, budget preparation, analysis and training, consolidated financial reporting and presentation
- Experience in capacity building of national organisations (desirable)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to develop cross-organisational relationships and be confident in engaging with external networks and donors
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Christian Aid