Deadline: 15 November, 2021
The Association for Research on Civil Society in Africa (AROCSA) has opened applications for the Innocent Chukwuma African NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Programme (ICLTFP).
The programme’s chief purpose is to help sector leaders prepare and position their NGOs to be sustainable, vibrant, and continue to thrive after their exit from the organisation.
The programme enables both leaders and organisations to successfully make the shift, and in so doing, create spaces for a new generation of leaders in the social sector to not only emerge but also have platforms to apply their creative and youthful energies.
- Participants will receive $3,000 covering living support and associated expenses for one month in South Africa
- Participants will stay in furnished bedrooms for one month in South Africa
- Participants will receive return tickets (economy class) from home country to South Africa
- Participants will receive visa application fees and travel health insurance
- Open to founders/executive directors of NGOs in Africa
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicant must have an approval to take a sabbatical from work from March–May 2022
- Candidate must be above 40 years of age
- Candidate must have been in the executive leadership position for at least ten years
- Candidate must be a full time paid staff of an NGO
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WACSI