Deadline: 24 October, 2021
Organisers of the Global Leadership Challenge (GLC) have announced a call for participation in the 2021 edition of the contest.
GLC aims to help emerging leaders to grow in the wisdom and character required for responsible leadership that makes a difference in the world.
GLC is a joint initiative of the Oxford Character Project at the University of Oxford and the St. Gallen Symposium, supported by the Lemann Foundation and the Templeton World Charity Foundation.
- Become part of a diverse global community of young, responsible leaders
- Engage with world-renowned academics and senior business and policy leaders
- Develop action projects that address some of the most pressing global challenges using design-thinking principles
- Learn to lead in a way that not only advances personal ambition but actively seeks the wider good of society
- Earn an official certificate of achievement
- Retain chance to participate in a bespoke leadership mentoring from the Oxford Character Project
- Attend the 51st St. Gallen Symposium in May 2022
- Open to students or young professionals between the ages of 21 and 30
- Entrants must have finished their undergraduate studies
- Entrants must have already demonstrated their commitment to responsible leadership through extracurricular activities and/or work experience
- Show commitment to investing around five half days from 09–15 December, 2021, in GLC
To participate and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Paul Kagame