Deadline: 01 February, 2022
The Department of Basic Education in South Africa has opened applications for the 2021–2022 Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme.
The programme is designed to support teaching studies.
- Funza Lushaka bursaries cover tuition fees and accommodation
- Successful applicants will also receive meals, books and learning materials
- Applicants should be 30 years and below
- Applicant must be accepted into an approved B.Ed. degree or PGCE programme to specialise in two or more of the priority subject areas
- Applicant should demonstrate good academic ability
- Applicant must show commitment to a teaching career, including working with young people, enthusiasm for professional teaching, readiness to face and surmount difficult challenges with integrity
- Applicant must be committed to teach in any school to which a student may be placed by a provincial education department
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: GovernmentZA